Not the price you want? Send RFQ Now and we'll contact you ASAP.
Inquire for More Quantity
Add to RFQ list
STMicroelectronics LSM6DS3TR-C information
2 g, 4 g, 8 g, 16 g
Minimum Operating Temperature:
- 40 C
Maximum Operating Temperature:
+ 85 C
Supply Voltage - Min:
Supply Voltage - Max:
Operating Supply Current:
IMUs - Inertial Measurement Units
X, Y, Z
The LSM6DS3TR-C is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope performing at 0.90 mA in high-performance mode and enabling always-on low-power features for an optimal motion experience for the consumer. The LSM6DS3TR-C supports main OS requirements, offering real, virtual and batch sensors with 4 kbyte for dynamic data batching. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes. The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element. The LSM6DS3TR-C has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps. High robustness to mechanical shock makes the LSM6DS3TR-C the preferred choice of system designers for the creation and manufacturing of reliable products. The LSM6DS3TR-C is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- “Always-on” experience with low power consumption for both accelerometer and gyroscope
- Power consumption: 0.90 mA in combo highperformance mode
- Smart FIFO up to 4 kbyte based on features set
- Android M compliant
- Hard, soft ironing for external magnetic sensor corrections
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g full scale
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000 dps full scale
- Analog supply voltage: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IO supply (1.62 V)
- Compact footprint, 2.5 mm x 3 mm x 0.83 mm
- SPI & I2C serial interface with main processor data synchronization feature
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion and tilt function
- Standard interrupts: free-fall, wakeup, 6D/4D orientation, click and double-click
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
- Pedometer, step detector and step counter
- Significant motion and tilt functions
- Indoor navigation
- Tap and double-tap detection
- IoT and connected devices
- Intelligent power saving for handheld devices
- Vibration monitoring and compensation
- Free-fall detection
- 6D orientation detection
ICHOME's Payment Terms
ICHOME offers many types of payment options, and support in multiple currencies such as RMB, US dollars, Rubles, etc. New customers can be offered COD or credit card. As relationships are built, payment plans can be established so that payments can be made on a predetermined time frame after receipt of the invoice.
T/T IN ADVANCE (Pay at time of order placement via wire transfer)
ESCROW (3rd party manages payment transfer)
PAYPAL(There is a 0,35 + 3,4% charge for using Paypal)
How to Ship Electronic Components?
We take great care when shipping electronics overseas. Both the U.S. and U.K. governments have imposed restrictions on air transport of electronics, according to the International Air Transport Association.
1. Understand the shipping rules of the destination country
Different countries have different regulations for shipping electronic equipment, check for certain certifications, and read the destination country's guidelines before shipping to prevent delays or confiscation of goods by customs.
2. Choose a reliable express logistics provider
From providing pick-up service to checking the status with real-time order number, conveniently track packages. At present, the logistics providers we cooperate with more include DHL, UPS, Fedex, TXT, SF Express.
Of course, if you have a long-term cooperative freight forwarder or your own company's logistics account, you can pick up the goods directly from our warehouse
3. How much does it cost to ship the electronic components?
The shipping cost of electronic products depends on the size and weight of the package and the shipping distance. You can first ask us about the size/weight of the products we sell to estimate the shipping cost.
4. How long does it take to ship the electronic components?
If electronic component in stock, it is usually shipped before 5 o'clock on the same day, and it usually takes 5-10 working days to complete it by international express.
If it is a scheduled component, it needs to wait for the arrival of the parts, and then it will be inspected before delivery. If there are special circumstances, the sales staff will confirm with you. Weekends and holidays will also affect the delivery time of electronic products.
1. We provide 365 days warranty for all electronic components.
2. If you need a test report, please let us know. We have a long-term cooperative testing laboratory. If you have familiar testing laboratory, we can also ship to your designated laboratory for testing.
3. Where does ICHOME mainly purchase electronic components from?
Distributors, free market, 48 global large-scale OEM factories in close contact with us (Great Price advantage, 100% original)
2.Are the STMicroelectronics's LSM6DS3TR-C price and stock displayed on the website accurate?
ICHOME inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it is recommended to confirm the order with ICHOME salesperson or online customer service before payment.
You Also Ask
Need Any Service, please feel free contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
After the electronic components have passed the quality inspection of ICHOME, there are generally the following five packaging forms for electronic components: Tape, Tube, Tray, Bulk and Ammo.
Weave bulk chips into tapes and pack them into reels through SMD components packaging Tape Machine. Reel is the most commonly used.
When packaging, arrange the components in the same direction and put them into plastic tubes one at a time.
Choose tray package with the same specifications as the original manufacturer, put the components into the tray and use the strapping machine.
Bulk packaging means that the SMD components are freely packaged in a formed plastic box or bag.
Adhesive tape cut continuously in predetermined quantities. The cut strips are placed in boxes for safekeeping.
Choose electronic components that are vacuum-sealed against water, dust, moisture, oxidation, corrosion, and even UV or RF pollution.
How to pack electronic components in cartons?1. Choose the right box for your electronic components
2. Use anti-static bubble film protect electronic component
3. Put it into the box, no buffer dead corner, 360-degree package.
4. Labeled as fragile to ensure that the courier knows what needs to be done with the package.